How blessed we are to have friends who lift us up, who speak truth to us, who listen, give advice, encouragement and their constant prayers. This is richness; this is true treasure to have such wonderful women in your life.




Monday, October 17, 2011

Marriage!!!!!!

Good morning, Girls!

And do I mean good MORNING!  I can't sleep so I thought I would spend some of this time NOT SLEEPING talking with you:)  I find it ironic and completely like God that the week we study marriage in our Bible Study I am over my head in wedding projects, planning, lists, events....and the list goes on and on and all those lists have to do with wedding!  Phew!  One thing I know for sure is that marriage is a BIG DEAL.  It always has been and always will be.  There is a lot of investment that goes on when planning a wedding...time, effort, emotion, and finances.  It does not surprise me in the least that God takes marriage seriously.  Not only are our marriages symbols once again of that covenant Jesus made to save us, they are the basic building block of our society. 


Yesterday I was out doing some wedding shopping with my sister in law , and we got to talking about the Bible study.  Della was telling me that she looks at her marriage completely different now that she has done this week's study.  One aspect that she had NEVER thought of was the physical symbolism in the marriage act (read that sex:)...Yep, me neither.  But I just wouldn't put it past God to do something like that and make everything...like EV-ER-Y-THING a picture somehow of the covenant He cut with us. 

Well, sweet friends, I had better get busy!


Love to you....


Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave your comment!!! We need to hear from you!!!!