How blessed we are to have friends who lift us up, who speak truth to us, who listen, give advice, encouragement and their constant prayers. This is richness; this is true treasure to have such wonderful women in your life.




Monday, January 9, 2012

James is Coming!!!!

Hello my sweet friends!


Tomorrow is the day our new Bible study begins!   We are starting off 2012 with Beth Moore's new study on James called "Mercy Triumphs."  James has always interested me, not only for the content, which in itself is life challenging and life changing, but also the fact that the author of this book is the biological half brother of Jesus.  This man who did not follow his brother while Jesus lived, became a pillar of the New Testament church and died a martyr.  Talk about change!


I am also looking forward to sharing with you on this blog as we go on this new adventure together.  It seems to me, as I look back, that all the Bible studies I have done have the very real element of adventure.  Because of this, I have a real excitement and anticipation to see what lies ahead in pages of James.  I hope you will join me and feel free to add your thoughts and even questions on the blog.  Like the blog says:  Together...we are one wise woman:)


I love growing in wisdom with you, dear sisters!  Meet you in the pages of James!


Love to you...


Cherri 


PS  Here is a promotional video for "Mercy Triumphs"








No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave your comment!!! We need to hear from you!!!!